A Little Help For
a Lot of Living
Magnolia Springs: Assisted Living in Loveland, OH
Just because your health needs may change, it doesn’t mean your life has to change. At Magnolia Springs, we provide assisted living that gives you just the help you need so you can do what you want, when you want. We’ll assist with the basic activities of daily living, like bathing, dressing and grooming, medication management, and personal maintenance … so you can live the life you love.
At Magnolia Springs, we know that the way we provide our services to you is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why, here, everything starts with Extraordinary Impressions®—our culture of gracious hospitality and service—which ensures that each interaction with you and your family is meaningful and memorable. Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, medication management, incontinence care
- Full-time RN Nursing Manager; 24-hour nursing coverage
- Concierge services
- Wellness checks on residents throughout each day
- Emergency response system, providing personal safety and offering peace of mind
- Convenient transportation to medical appointments and for personal errands
- Pet-friendly community
When you choose assisted living at Magnolia Springs, you’ll enjoy the freedom and flexibility to do what you want, when you want, with a helping hand anytime you need it.
These are just some of the residential services we take care of, so you don’t have to:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of residences, appliances, and gathering spaces
- Meticulous lawn care and grounds maintenance to ensure that the assisted living facilities of Magnolia Springs always look beautiful and inviting year-round, both for you and for your visitors
- Housekeeping and flat linen service; resident laundry service also available
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared dining with a delightful menu ranging from gourmet cuisine to bistro fare
- Bistro Cafe with grab and go snacks
- Odessa Connect – a communication system for residents to receive messages, pictures and videos from family via their TV; residents can also access daily menu specials, activities, brain games, and community messages
- Full-service hair salon and spa
- Fully equipped health club with exercise classes
- Raised beds for gardening
- Fully equipped business center
- On-campus postal services
- Theater room features nightly films
- Media center/library
- Game room
- Lots of great places to gather with friends, including our bar and lounge, four seasons room, courtyard and patios, and multiple sun rooms that bring the outdoors in
- Spiritual center for worship services
- Beautiful outdoor areas that feature walking paths, courtyards, and more
- Private dining room for family gatherings
At Magnolia Springs, our highly trained Health and Wellness Navigation team will work personally with you and your family to guide you through any medical challenges and connect you to appropriate resources. We host regular roundtable meetings with families to review any health issues that may occur, as well as successes and improvements. Our team provides assistance with:
- Preparation and follow-up for outpatient or hospital care
- Coordination of appointments and arrangement of transportation
- Coordination of post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks
- Transitioning residents to higher levels of care, such as skilled nursing or rehabilitation, whenever they may need it
- Frequent visits from Medical Director through Geros Group and from Wright State Physicians’ Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Monthly visit from podiatrist
- Home health services that provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Neuro-psychological services including psychosocial counseling
8 Dimensions of Wellness
Spiritual wellness gives meaning to life. Whether traditional or alternative, spirituality allows people to make sense of the everyday, find peace and security during times of struggle, and remain confident in their decisions.
Knowing how to recognize and embrace thoughts and emotions, as well as being able to empathize with the feelings of others, is key to healthy emotional well-being.
Positive lifestyle choices that benefit the body inside and out factor into good health. Remaining active, establishing a healthy diet, and avoiding harmful habits are key to not only preventing disease, but also to improving health.
Our desire to contribute and make a positive impact on our community and to society as a whole leads to vocational wellness. Share your unique talents and feel valued in return.
Creating a healthy and safe environment can be approached from a personal and an ecological standpoint.
Socially well individuals exhibit understanding, communication, participation and courtesy toward the living things that surround them.
Health Services Wellness
Medical screenings and regular exams, along with the proper management and organization of health care needs, can lead to longer, healthier, happier lives.
The desire to learn new concepts, improve skills and seek challenges in pursuit of life-long learning contributes to our intellectual wellness.
A delightful, full service, restaurant-style experience in our beautifully appointed dining room, or our warm and casual grab-and-go Bistro Café. That’s dining at Magnolia Springs, and it doesn’t get any better than that! Take a peek at the menus below to get an up-close, mouth-watering look!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Long term care insurance
- Life insurance
- Veteran’s benefits
- Sale of a home
- Reverse mortgage
- Bridge loan