Everything Your Loved
One Needs to Thrive
Magnolia Springs: Memory Care in Loveland, OH
Memory Way, our memory care residences at Magnolia Springs, provides the safety, security, people, and programs to help preserve the things that bring meaning and order to your loved one’s life. Many of our team members including our managers, have achieved the status of Certified Dementia Practitioner®. Each day our mission is to provide Alzheimer’s care and dementia care that enriches the lives of our residents by creating success stories and by encouraging and celebrating their interests and abilities.
Heartfelt CONNECTIONS - A Memory Care Program®
Magnolia Springs is the only place for memory care in Loveland, OH, to feature the renowned Heartfelt CONNECTIONS - A Memory Care Program® for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias. This person-centered philosophy is grounded in the belief that the abilities that remain are far more important than those that are lost. Our team employs reminiscence tools to help our residents’ family members and loved ones capture the details of residents’ lives—their careers, hobbies, likes, and dislikes. We then apply the insights gained from each life story to create an individualized care plan that promotes physical and emotional well-being, prolongs daily functioning, and maintains a sense of purpose, satisfaction and quality of life.
Benefits for Your Loved One
- Promotes dignity and a sense of pride and accomplishment in day-to-day activities
- Supports improved self-worth, self-esteem, and overall health and well-being
- Reduces fear, anxiety, and frustration
Benefits for You
- Provides the comfort of knowing your loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible
- Allows you to return to being a loving spouse, child, or grandchild
- Gives you the opportunity to make the most of your time together
At Magnolia Springs, we know that the way we provide our services is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why, here, everything starts with Extraordinary Impressions®—our culture of gracious hospitality and service, which ensures that each interaction with our residents and their families is meaningful and memorable. You can be sure our team will provide your loved one with the kind of respect and dignity they deserve, while at the same time offering them the very best in personal care. Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
- Assistance with daily living activities, such as bathing, dressing and grooming, medication management, incontinence care
- Prompting for all activities
- Full-time RN Nursing Manager; 24-hour nursing coverage
- Multiple checks on residents every day
- Emergency response system, providing personal safety and offering peace of mind
- Convenient transportation for medical appointments and social outings
- Pet-friendly community
- Housekeeping and flat linen service including resident laundry
Every detail of Memory Way at Magnolia Springs supports our mission to offer the highest quality care in a small, intimate environment that feels like home and creates a true sense of family.
Here are some of the residential services we provide:
- Safety ensured with secure first floor environment
- Prompt and complete maintenance of residences and gathering spaces
- Meticulous lawn care and grounds maintenance to ensure that the memory care facilities of Magnolia Springs will always look beautiful and inviting year-round
- Housekeeping and flat linen service; resident laundry service also available
- Three restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals every day
- Bistro Cafe
- Odessa Connect – a communication system for residents to receive messages, pictures and videos from family via their TV; residents can also access daily menu specials, activities, brain games, and community messages
- Secure, private, outdoor courtyard with gazebo
- Full-service hair salon and spa
- Fully equipped health club
- Raised beds for gardening
- Fully equipped business center
- On-campus postal services
- Theater room features nightly films
- Media center/library
- Game room
- Lots of great places to gather with friends, including our bar and lounge, our four seasons room, patios, and multiple sunrooms that bring the outdoors in
- Spiritual center for worship services
- Beautiful outdoor areas that feature walking paths, courtyards, and shuffleboard
- Private dining room for family gatherings
At Magnolia Springs, our highly trained Health and Wellness Navigation team will work personally with you and your family to guide you through any medical challenges and connect you to appropriate resources. We host regular roundtable meetings with families to review any health issues that may occur, as well as successes and improvements. Our team provides assistance with:
- Preparation and follow-up for outpatient or hospital care
- Coordination of appointments and arrangement of transportation
- Coordination of post-acute care or in-residence wellness checks
- Transitioning residents to higher levels of care, such as skilled nursing or rehabilitation, whenever they may need it
- Frequent visits from Medical Director through Geros Group and from Wright State Physicians’ Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Monthly visit from podiatrist
- Home health services that provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy
- Neuro-psychological services including psychosocial counseling
8 Dimensions of Wellness
Spiritual wellness gives meaning to life. Whether traditional or alternative, spirituality allows people to make sense of the everyday, find peace and security during times of struggle, and remain confident in their decisions.
Knowing how to recognize and embrace thoughts and emotions, as well as being able to empathize with the feelings of others, is key to healthy emotional well-being.
Positive lifestyle choices that benefit the body inside and out factor into good health. Remaining active, establishing a healthy diet, and avoiding harmful habits are key to not only preventing disease, but also to improving health.
Our desire to contribute and make a positive impact on our community and to society as a whole leads to vocational wellness. We encourage residents to share their unique talents and feel valued in return.
Creating a healthy and safe environment can be approached from a personal and an ecological standpoint.
Socially well individuals exhibit understanding, communication, participation and courtesy toward the living things that surround them.
Health Services Wellness
Medical screenings and regular exams, along with the proper management and organization of health care needs, can lead to longer, healthier, happier lives.
The desire to learn new concepts, improve skills and seek challenges in pursuit of life-long learning contributes to our intellectual wellness.
Research is continually finding new connections between diet and Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias. At Memory Way, you can be sure your loved one will enjoy fresh, nutrition-packed meals that help support and maintain healthy brain function. We understand the importance of aroma-rich foods to stimulate appetite and beautiful plate presentation to improve visual recognition. And we know that when residents share meals together, it cues them to feed themselves. That’s critical, because being able to feed oneself is key to an individual’s sense of pride and dignity. Of course, if the ability to use utensils is diminished, our team is always there and ready to assist.
Our skilled staff understands the importance of person-centered, activity-focused care, guiding residents each day through a full calendar of individualized social, educational and recreational events, including outings, that celebrate remaining abilities. Take a look at our monthly calendar below.View Our Calendar PDF